Team BASS Utah. Far Northern Utah Bass fishing club. Logan / Cache Valley area. Bass Fishing tournaments
Team Bass Utah Boat of the Year Series 2020
Series of 4 Tournaments
$150.00 Yearly Pot
Top 2 boats Win, Split 2 ways 75/25. 100% payback
Based on an accumulative points system. ie:1st place 100pts, 2nd place 99pts
Fees: $5.00 per person Daily tournament fees
Option pots available the day of the tournament. Total $50
- Boat of the Day $40
- Big Fish per boat $10
- Options Pots will pay 100% out immediately following daily Tourney.
- Must be a Paid member of Team Bass UT to participate in the 2020 Boat of the year award.
- Team Bass Dues are $20 per year. Due before the 1st tourney starts.
- Team Bass Members can bring prospective members that can fish for the daily option pots for one tournament after that they must become a member of Team Bass and Pay the $20.
- Each boat must have a least one Team Bass member on board.
- Must be a member of B.A.S.S . to join Team Bass.
General Tournament RULES:
Based on BASS tournament rules.
Late penalties- 1 pound per minute after 10 minutes disqualified
Short fish Penalty: Lose fish and deduct 1lb.
Tiebreaker Rule: Big fish of the year, then biggest bag of the year, then most fish weighed.
Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass only.
All state and local fishing regulations apply.
Anyone receiving a citation from a State Regulatory Agency may be disqualified.
Anyone who violates these rules may be disqualified.
Boats must be tournament ready with working live wells.
Boats must have all the necessary Safety equipment and seaworthy.
Must be 16 years or older to operate a boat. No age limit for the non boater.
All fish must be caught on artificial lures only, no live bait allowed.
Landing nets are permitted
No Use of Alcoholic beverages are allowed during tournament hours.
The Tournament director and Tournament board decisions are final.
BOTY tournaments: Team or Single. **Special circumstances will allow for accommodations to increase participation with the tournament directors approval.